We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Powdered supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Protein derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Protein?
- Is Optimal Protein gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Protein soy-free?
- Does Optimal Protein contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Optimal Protein contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Protein suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Protein safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Protein be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Protein?