We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Protein for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Protein derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Protein?
- Is Optimal Protein gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Protein soy-free?
- Does Optimal Protein contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Optimal Protein contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Protein suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Protein safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Protein be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Protein?