We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are Optimal Zinc lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Zinc Lozenges?
- Do Optimal Zinc Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Optimal Zinc Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Optimal Zinc Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Zinc Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Zinc Lozenges?
- Are Optimal Zinc Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Zinc Lozenges contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance and taste of Optimal Zinc Lozenges?