We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Does Optimal Prenatal contain any nightshades?
- What type of medium-chain triglyceride oil is in the Optimal Prenatal?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal capsules contain such a high amount of Vitamin A in the retinol form?
- Why do Optimal Prenatal capsules contain vitamin A as both retinyl and beta-carotene?
- What are Optimal Prenatal capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Prenatal capsules?
- Are Optimal Prenatal capsules gluten-free?
- Are Optimal Prenatal capsules soy-free?
- Do Optimal Prenatal capsules contain GMO ingredients?
- Do Optimal Prenatal capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?