Side effects of L-tyrosine use may include nausea, headache, fatigue, heartburn, and joint pain. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-Tyrosine capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain sulfur?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules help support adrenal glands or fatigue?