For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering L-Tyrosine or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-Tyrosine capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain sulfur?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules help support adrenal glands or fatigue?