Not enough is known about the use of Liver Nutrients during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Liver Nutrients for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for illness or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Liver Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Liver Nutrients?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Liver Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Liver Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Liver Nutrients?
- Can Liver Nutrients be used for children?
- Is Liver Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain sulfur?