Lithium can poison a developing baby or increase the likelihood of birth defects - avoid while pregnant or breastfeeding. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Lithium Orotate for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Lithium Orotate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lithium Orotate?
- Does Lithium Orotate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Lithium Orotate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Lithium Orotate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lithium Orotate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Lithium Orotate?
- Is Lithium Orotate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Lithium Orotate contain sulfur?
- How much elemental lithium is in each capsule of Lithium Orotate?