For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Optimal PC Liquid or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between lecithin and Optimal PC?
- What is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 in Optimal PC Liquid?
- What is Optimal PC Liquid derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal PC Liquid?
- Does Optimal PC Liquid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal PC Liquid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal PC Liquid?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid free of magnesium stearate?