Not enough is known about the use of Optimal Start during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Start for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Start derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Start?
- Does Optimal Start contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Start suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Start safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Start be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Start?
- Is Optimal Start free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Start contain sulfur?