Not enough is known about the use of Optimal Magnesium during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Magnesium for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Magnesium derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Magnesium?
- Is Optimal Magnesium gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Magnesium soy-free?
- Does Optimal Magnesium contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Optimal Magnesium contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Magnesium suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Magnesium safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Magnesium be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Magnesium?