“Re-heating” or “re-warming” milk will not destroy the lactase as long as it has had 24 hours to neutralize the lactose. We recommend adding the lactase drops to the milk and refrigerating. That way it will have time to neutralize the lactose in the milk.*
Articles in this section
- What are Lactase Drops derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lactase Drops?
- Do Lactase Drops contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Lactase Drops suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Lactase Drops safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lactase Drops be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Are Lactase Drops free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Lactase Drops contain sulfur?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?