“Re-heating” or “re-warming” milk will not destroy the lactase as long as it has had 24 hours to neutralize the lactose. We recommend adding the lactase drops to the milk and refrigerating. That way it will have time to neutralize the lactose in the milk.*
Articles in this section
- Who is Lactase Drops intended for?
- How do I use Lactase Drops?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Lactase Drops?
- What are the ingredients in Lactase Drops sourced from?
- Does Lactase Drops contain gluten or grains?
- Is Lactase Drops free from GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Lactase Drops?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?
- Can I use Lactase Drops for baking or cooking at high temperatures?
- Can I use Lactase Drops with ice cream or frozen milk products?