Lactase Drops is suitable for adults and children of any age. However for children younger than 4 years of age, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Lactase Drops or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for your child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What are Lactase Drops derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lactase Drops?
- Do Lactase Drops contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Lactase Drops suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Lactase Drops safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lactase Drops be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Are Lactase Drops free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Lactase Drops contain sulfur?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?