There are minimal side effects associated with either form of B12 in Hydrox-Adeno B12. Those with Leber’s disease (a hereditary eye disease) or allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin should not take vitamin B12. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Hydrox-Adeno B12 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Hydrox-Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydrox-Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Hydrox-Adeno B12 sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?