For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Hydrox-Adeno B12 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Hydrox-Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydrox-Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Hydrox-Adeno B12 sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?