Not enough is known about the use of Hydrox-Adeno B12 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Hydrox-Adeno B12 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease , illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Hydrox-Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydrox-Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Hydrox-Adeno B12 sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?