We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Powdered supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal GI Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal GI Powder?
- Does Optimal GI Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal GI Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal GI Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal GI Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal GI Powder?
- Is Optimal GI Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal GI Powder contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Optimal GI Powder?