Not enough is known about the use of Optimal GI Powder during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. Several ingredients in this product are considered unsafe during pregnancy or breastfeeding – it is best avoided. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal GI Powder for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal GI Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal GI Powder?
- Does Optimal GI Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal GI Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal GI Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal GI Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal GI Powder?
- Is Optimal GI Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal GI Powder contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Optimal GI Powder?