We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Powdered supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What will be changing in Optimal Electrolyte in 2019?
- Where does the 2 grams of sugar come from in the Optimal Electrolyte?
- How much actual BICARBONATE is in each serving of Optimal Electrolyte and Optimal Potassium Powder, and does it negatively affect my health?
- What is Optimal Electrolyte Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Electrolyte Powder?
- Does Optimal Electrolyte Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Electrolyte Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Electrolyte Powder?