Side effects of turmeric extract consumption are rare in normal amounts, however, it may cause stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Optimal Curcumin or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Curcumin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Curcumin?
- Does Optimal Curcumin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Curcumin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Curcumin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Curcumin be used for children?
- Is Optimal Curcumin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Curcumin contain sulfur?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Curcumin?