For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Optimal Creatine or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Creatine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Creatine?
- Does Optimal Creatine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Creatine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Creatine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Creatine be used for children?
- Is Optimal Creatine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Creatine contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Optimal Creatine?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Creatine?