Not enough is known about the use of Optimal Creatine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Creatine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Creatine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Creatine?
- Does Optimal Creatine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Creatine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Creatine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Creatine be used for children?
- Is Optimal Creatine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Creatine contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Optimal Creatine?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Creatine?