Not enough is known about the use of Optimal CoQ10 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal CoQ10 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- Is Optimal CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
- What is Optimal CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal CoQ10?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal CoQ10?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain sulfur?