Gamma-cyclodextrin (“Other ingredient”) is derived from corn starch. Though our products have not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free of corn proteins and allergens.
Articles in this section
- Is Optimal CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
- What is Optimal CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal CoQ10?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal CoQ10?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain sulfur?