Optimal Adrenal does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Though Optimal Adrenal has not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, no corn proteins remain in the finished ingredients, and no corn allergen remains in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- When do I take Optimal Adrenal and when do I take Adrenal Cortex?
- What is Optimal Adrenal derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Adrenal?
- Does Optimal Adrenal contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Adrenal suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Adrenal safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Adrenal be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Adrenal?
- Is Optimal Adrenal free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Adrenal contain sulfur?