Side effects of L-Lysine use may include stomach pain or diarrhea. Calcium supplements interact with Lysine. Lysine can increase how much calcium the body absorbs. Taking calcium along with lysine can increase the amount of calcium in the body. It is recommended that you avoid taking large amounts of calcium and lysine at the same time. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Lysine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of this product?
- Does L-Lysine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Lysine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Lysine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Lysine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Is L-Lysine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Lysine contain sulfur?