For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering L-Glutamine Powder or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Glutamine Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Glutamine Powder?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Glutamine Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Glutamine Powder?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of L-Glutamine Powder?