Not enough is known about the use of L-Glutamine Powder during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of L-Glutamine Powder for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Glutamine Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Glutamine Powder?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Glutamine Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Glutamine Powder?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of L-Glutamine Powder?