We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-5-MTHF capsules?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules gluten-free?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules soy-free?
- Do L-5-MTHF capsules contain GMO ingredients?
- Do L-5-MTHF capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-5-MTHF capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF capsules?