Possible side effects of methylfolate use (especially for those who do not take folate regularly) may include irritability, insomnia, sore muscles, achy joints, acne, rash, severe anxiety, palpitations, nausea, headaches, or migraines. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of L-5-MTHF capsules or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF derived from?
- Is L-5-MTHF gluten-free?
- Is L-5-MTHF soy-free?
- Does L-5-MTHF contain GMO ingredients?
- Does L-5-MTHF contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-5-MTHF suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF?
- Are there any ingredients in L-5-MTHF sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?
- Does Seeking Health offer an L-methylfolate calcium salt product instead of glucosamine salt?
- How much actual L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate is in each L-5-MTHF capsule?