Ascorbyl palmitate derived in part from corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredients, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Hydroxo B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydroxo B12?
- Is Hydroxo B12 gluten-free?
- Is Hydroxo B12 soy-free?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydroxo B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydroxo B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydroxo B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydroxo B12?