Side effects of folate (especially for those who do not take folate regularly) may include anxiety and irritability. It may be helpful for individuals who are just starting out with a supplement containing methylfolate to begin with a small dose and gradually work up to the desired dose. Side effects of the B vitamins in this formula may include diarrhea, increased urination, vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, tingling, sleeplessness and headaches. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of HomocysteX or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX?
- Is HomocysteX gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX?