Yes. The FDA requires that products must contain less than 20 ppm of gluten to obtain a “gluten-free” label. This product has been tested and is confirmed to be gluten-free at less than 10 ppm.
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX?
- Is HomocysteX gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX?