HomocysteX Plus does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished materials, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX Plus?
- Is HomocysteX Plus gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX Plus soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX Plus?