Possible side effects of stinging nettle intake may include mild stomach upset, fluid retention, sweating, and diarrhea. Possible side effects of quercetin intake are rare but may include headache and tingling of the arms and legs. Very high doses might cause kidney damage. Bromelain side effects may include diarrhea and stomach and intestinal discomfort. Bromelain may also cause allergic reactions, especially in people who have other allergies. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of HistaminX or if you are taking other medications such as antibiotics.*
Articles in this section
- Does HistaminX act on food-related allergies in the digestive tract?
- What is HistaminX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HistaminX?
- Does HistaminX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HistaminX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HistaminX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HistaminX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HistaminX?
- Is HistaminX free of magnesium stearate?
- Does HistaminX contain sulfur?