It is best to avoid consumption of stinging nettle while pregnant or breastfeeding. It may stimulate uterine contractions and cause a miscarriage. Talk to your doctor before using HistaminX if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is HistaminX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HistaminX?
- Does HistaminX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HistaminX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HistaminX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HistaminX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HistaminX?
- Is HistaminX free of magnesium stearate?
- Does HistaminX contain sulfur?
- Can histaminX help to reduce pollen and seasonal allergies?