Yes, HistaminX is free of magnesium stearate.
Articles in this section
- Does HistaminX act on food-related allergies in the digestive tract?
- What is HistaminX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HistaminX?
- Does HistaminX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HistaminX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HistaminX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HistaminX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HistaminX?
- Is HistaminX free of magnesium stearate?
- Does HistaminX contain sulfur?