Stinging Nettle Extract is derived from the leaves of the plant, Urtica dioica. Luteolin is considered synthetic, but rutin is not. Rutin is extracted from pagoda tree. Quercetin is derived from the bud of the tree, Sophora japonica. Bromelain is derived from pineapple fruit, Anasas comosus. Glucoraphanin is derived from broccoli seed extract, Brassica oleracea italica. Dihydroquercetin is derived from larch tree extract.
Articles in this section
- What is HistaminX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HistaminX?
- Does HistaminX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HistaminX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HistaminX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HistaminX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HistaminX?
- Is HistaminX free of magnesium stearate?
- Does HistaminX contain sulfur?
- Can histaminX help to reduce pollen and seasonal allergies?