The ingredients in GABA are not known to contain sulfur, yet there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What is GABA derived from?
- What is the expiration date of GABA?
- Does GABA contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is GABA suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is GABA safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can GABA be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using GABA?
- Is GABA free of magnesium stearate?
- Does GABA contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Ashwagandha and GABA?