We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is GABA derived from?
- What is the expiration date of GABA?
- Does GABA contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is GABA suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is GABA safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can GABA be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using GABA?
- Is GABA free of magnesium stearate?
- Does GABA contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Ashwagandha and GABA?