For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering GABA or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is GABA derived from?
- What is the expiration date of GABA?
- Does GABA contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is GABA suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is GABA safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can GABA be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using GABA?
- Is GABA free of magnesium stearate?
- Does GABA contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Ashwagandha and GABA?