Not enough is known about the effects of GABA use during pregnancy or breastfeeding at this time to draw conclusions about its safety or suitability. Talk to your doctor before using GABA if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is GABA derived from?
- What is the expiration date of GABA?
- Does GABA contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is GABA suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is GABA safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can GABA be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using GABA?
- Is GABA free of magnesium stearate?
- Does GABA contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Ashwagandha and GABA?