GABA does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished materials, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is GABA derived from?
- What is the expiration date of GABA?
- Does GABA contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is GABA suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is GABA safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can GABA be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using GABA?
- Is GABA free of magnesium stearate?
- Does GABA contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Ashwagandha and GABA?