Both of the ingredients mentioned above are basically the same product but with a different patented name. Both are methylfolate. For example Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, and folinic acid is the same thing as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt, and folinic acid.*
Articles in this section
- What form of folinic acid does Folinic Acid contain?
- What is Folinic Acid derived from?
- Does Folinic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Folinic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid?
- Can folinic acid help those who struggle with methylated B vitamins since it is not a methyl product?
- What is the difference between L-methylfolate and Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate in Seeking Health products?
- Is calcium folate the same as calcium folinate?