Possible side-effects of folinic acid intake may include a mild allergic reaction (rash, itching, and facial flushing,) nausea and vomiting. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What form of folinic acid does Folinic Acid contain?
- What is Folinic Acid derived from?
- Does Folinic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Folinic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid?
- Can folinic acid help those who struggle with methylated B vitamins since it is not a methyl product?
- What is the difference between L-methylfolate and Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate in Seeking Health products?
- Is calcium folate the same as calcium folinate?