Possible side-effects of folinic acid intake may include a mild allergic reaction (rash, itching, and facial flushing,) nausea and vomiting. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What are Folinic Acid capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Folinic Acid capsules?
- Do Folinic Acid capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Folinic Acid capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Folinic Acid capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Folinic Acid capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid capsules?
- Are Folinic Acid capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Folinic Acid capsules contain sulfur?
- I am not sure if Folinic Acid capsules are right for me. What is the difference between the folate, folic acid, folinic acid and L-methylfolate?