Folinic acid is synthetically derived from a laboratory. This ingredient is synthesized in order to provide ample bioavailability in supplement form.
Articles in this section
- What form of folinic acid does Folinic Acid contain?
- What is Folinic Acid derived from?
- Does Folinic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Folinic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid?
- Can folinic acid help those who struggle with methylated B vitamins since it is not a methyl product?
- What is the difference between L-methylfolate and Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate in Seeking Health products?
- Is calcium folate the same as calcium folinate?