The side effects of melatonin intake may include headache, short-term feelings of depression, daytime sleepiness, dizziness, stomach cramps, and irritability. May cause sleepiness and drowsiness – do not drive or operate machinery for 4-5 hours after taking melatonin. Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if you are using medications (esp. sedative medications, birth control, and/or medications for diabetes) or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Melatonin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Melatonin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Melatonin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Melatonin be used for children?
- Is Melatonin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Melatonin contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance and taste of this lozenge?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Melatonin?