Avoid melatonin intake while pregnant or breastfeeding. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Melatonin for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for illness, disease or medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Melatonin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Melatonin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Melatonin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Melatonin be used for children?
- Is Melatonin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Melatonin contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance and taste of this lozenge?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Melatonin?