There variability in plant or soil components does not allow us to determine whether sulfur may be in Mastic Gum. There is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What is Mastic Gum derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Mastic Gum?
- Does Mastic Gum contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Mastic Gum suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Mastic Gum safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Mastic Gum be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Mastic Gum?
- Is Mastic Gum free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Mastic Gum contain sulfur?