We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Mastic Gum derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Mastic Gum?
- Does Mastic Gum contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Mastic Gum suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Mastic Gum safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Mastic Gum be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Mastic Gum?
- Is Mastic Gum free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Mastic Gum contain sulfur?